Prolaser Skin Center Privacy Notice.
Euroskin LLC, better known as Prolaser Skin Center, with address at 5000 Katy Mills, Cir. Space 140 Katy, Tx., website www.prolaserskincenter.com, values your privacy and is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this Privacy notice we inform you the following:
Euroskin LLC provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the Prolaser Skin Center Sites. This Privacy Notice is incorporated into and is subject to the Euroskin LLC Terms of Service. Your use of the Euroskin LLC Sites and any personal information you provide on the Prolaser Skin Center Sites remains subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service.
Please note that any content posted by you onto the Prolaser Skin Center Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
The following paragraphs describe how Prolaser Skin Center currently uses Individual Information, but may change or broaden its use at any time. As noted below, Prolaser Skin Center may update this policy from time to time. Company may use Individual Information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, online banner advertising, and package stuffers, among other possible uses.
The personal information we collect from you will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- To verify and confirm your identity
- For the creation, study, analysis, updating and maintenance of the depilation file
- To generate a profile about your sessions and depilation services
- To provide the services and products we offer, as well as related activities
What personal information will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal information:
- Identification data
- Contact details
- Familiar and / or financial data
We also inform you that your personal data are shared within the country with the following persons, companies, organizations or authorities other than us, for the following purposes:
- The bank issuing your credit card and / or debit card for checking the Payment of contracted service
In relation to transfers that require your consent, please indicate below your consent:
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or oppose its use?
You have the right to know what personal information we have about you, what we use and the conditions of use we give you (Access). Also, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (rectification); That we remove it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); As well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the “effective date” below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued use of Prolaser Skin Center Sites constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
Date Last Modified: This Privacy Notice was last modified on January 06, 2016.
Contact Information: Please contact Prolaser Skin Center with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice using www.prolaserskincenter.com
Euroskin LLC , and its subsidiaries, divisions and related websites (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Company”) Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes the proper kinds of conduct and prohibited uses of Company’s services (the “Services”), as described and subscribed to pursuant to the Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) of which this policy is incorporated. The AUP is not exhaustive and Company reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time, effective upon posting of the modified AUP to www.prolaserskincenter.com. By entering this site or the links accessible through this site, you expressly agree to be bound by this policy. The information and resources contained on and accessible through this site are made available by Company and/or its suppliers and vendors and are subject to your agreement to their terms and conditions as modified from time to time. Any violation of the AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your account and such other action as Company deems appropriate.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE GUIDELINES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM COMPANY. YOU WILL REMAIN SOLELY LIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT YOU DISPLAY, UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. “CONTENT” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR E-MAIL, WEB PAGES, PERSONAL HOME PAGES, AND DOMAIN NAMES.
Cancellation & Refund Policy.
- We require at least 48 hours notice for any appointment cancellations
- In the event that you do not attend to your booking or cancel within 48 hours, Prolaser Skin Center reserves the right to loose your guarantee.
- Deposits paid for any bookings with our clinic are non-refundable.
- If you´re absent for more than 75 days between appointments, you will lose your guarantee.
- Prolaser Skin Center does not provide refunds on any packages purchased in the event that you simply do not wish to continue the treatments.
- Paid treatments are non-transferable to another individual or body part. We reserve the right to request ID
- Prepaid package treatments cannot be used in more than 1 separate booking (e.g – Full Legs, Brazilian, Underarms & Face cannot be split into more than 1 sessions per month)
- Prepaid packages have a validation of 3 months to start your treatment.
- By purchasing our packages, you agree to these terms.
Once the treatment is started or the contract is signed, cancellations are not accepted.